Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 2-1: Non-market production

The real applicability of non-market production on my field of interests. I had hard times finding an example here. Being a student and mostly interested in design solutions and practice I browse through lots of tutorials that are free online. Some practitioners share their work and experience and I get to train myself thanks to them. I also use some clearly market production tutorial sites but only the free parts of it. So I can profit personally from the number of tutorials they share freely hoping for me to become their customer and pay for more tutorials, training and conferences. I find it great that the professionals share their experience and help beginners to get on going with new software more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment